Monday, September 22, 2008

Greed and Money


What's going on with the world? I kind of feel like we're in a whirlpool, new things popping up every day that should give us cause for uneasiness. I wonder what's going on in Washington, what words are being said about the economy behind closed doors? Where is Pesident Bush? What does he think? What does he plan to do? Give all the money to a man who will hopefully, "fix it,". I wish that Bush would stand up to the plate, I have a feeling that he's been checked out from the White House for a several months, and can't wait to get out. I mean, who could blame him? Don't get me wrong, I've always been a big supporter of the President, but I just want to see some action! God help us if Obama wins the election, he's an insecure man (it's written all over his frowning face) who never got the love and support that he desperately needed from his father. I wish I could vote so badly. If the American people put him into office, I really believe that it will be the end of this country as we know it. And what about this hideous skit that Saturday Night Live put on about Todd Palin and his daughters? Tell me this, since when was incest funny? It's sickening, I can't wait to watch that show go to pot. God help us. 

Gretchen Emily Wolaver

No comments: